Monday 8 July 2013

Ebay Wish List

 Black Cat Eye Sunglasses: £8.99
 High Wasted Levi Shorts: £21.99
Vintage Style Ring: £2.99
Nouvelle Vogue Crop Top: £12.50

At the minute my bank balance is not a pretty sight! This means that I have restrained myself of retail therapy and taken to window shopping and Ebay browsing. When it comes to that time, where I need to control myself around the shops and hold back until I have savings built up to treat myself with, I tend to create lists in my head of things I have seen for when (or if) that day does come! This is a wish list of a few things I have found on Ebay recently that maybe one day I might be able to afford.

I seen a similar pair of these 50's, Cat Eye style sunglasses in Primark that are cheaper than these ones, but I wanted a pair that have UV Protection, so I don't mind paying a little extra for these. You can find them here.

Vintage Levi shorts have been on my wish list for a long time and Ebay have a really good selection of different pairs. I really liked these light wash high wasted ones that I came across a few weeks ago. You can find them here.

This little dictionary ring is so cute and affordable! You also can choose which text you want on it. I liked the "dreamer" one, which you can find here.

This "Nouvelle Vogue" crop top was so simple yet so chic I just fell in love with it! You can find it here.

These things altogether would be actually quite a cute little summer outfit! Maybe one day I can wear it. Sigh...

What is on your Ebay Wish List?

No comments:

Post a Comment