Tuesday 16 July 2013

Nivea In-Shower Body Moisturiser

Available here for £2.37

When I first heard about Nivea's In-Shower Body Moisturiser I thought it was just a moisturising shower cream. I decided to write this post as I find it to be quite an unusual concept and as it is relatively "new", I thought that a lot of people probably haven't tried it yet so it might be interesting to hear my thoughts. I hope that little intro has lured you in? Yes? Ok. Let's get started.

Firstly, I thought I would clear up how it is actually used. Unlike what I first assumed, this is not for washing with. This is to be used after you have cleansed and rinsed. You massage the moisturiser over your body and rinse off.

After drying off, I noticed my skin was a lot more soft and silky than before, similar to how it feels after using a body butter after washing. Almost like you skipped a step. This product would be very useful if you don't have time to wait on your moisturiser sinking in before getting dressed as you get it all done and out of the way in the shower! Or, alternatively, use this body moisturiser as well as your after shower moisturiser for extra nourished and conditioned skin!

Although I wouldn't say the body moisturiser is vital, it is definitely effective in achieving soft, conditioned skin. For a small price it is probably worth picking up every now and then for a little skin treat! Also, I predict other brands bringing out their shower moisturisers soon. Watch this space. Well done Nivea, thanks for my soft skin!

Let me know if you have tried the Nivea In-Shower Body Moisturiser and what you thought!

No comments:

Post a Comment