Friday 28 June 2013

Ribbon and Roses


So it would seem as if I am loving lilac accessories at the minute! Starting this blog has really opened my eyes about what I choose to wear. For example, for this outfit, I almost decided against the lilac touch just because the colour was used in my last outfit post. But in the end, I realised that I want my blog to be an extension of me, and how I look day to day, not an alteration of that. Or maybe I need to calm down and stop over thinking everything? Yep. That's probably it!

Yesterday I got my results from my first year of University. Luckily, it was good news, so I went out for tea to celebrate and I thought I would share with you what I wore!

This dress is one of my favourites and is from Topshop; as are my "Little Red Riding Hood" style pumps. It has a criss cross design, with a pretty pink and red rose pattern on top. It also has a lovely cut out design down the back but I don't have a picture of this unfortunately. Next I added my skinny lilac belt from Primark and tied a matching lilac ribbon in my hair.

We went to a beautiful Chinese restaurant and my meal was absolutely delicious. I even had a cheeky cosmopolitan! It was a celebration after all!

What accessories have you been wearing recently?




No comments:

Post a Comment