Sunday 14 July 2013

To The Max




Floral Crown: Primark
Chain Necklace: Topshop
White Razor Back Top: New Look
Maxi Skirt: New Look
Converse: Schuh

First of all, apologies for all the squinting in the pictures. I don't always look so unimpressed, just when the sun is in my eyes! I thought I'd share with you another quick outfit, and today I'm embracing the maxi skirt! These can be a little scary for me as it took me some time to find one that didn't make me look drown in material and more stumpy than usual. I've always loved the look, and so I continued my struggle until I found this one from New Look. It has an elastic waist which means it fits nicely and I can wear it slightly high waisted making it a tad shorter and avoiding it trailing on the ground! It is a light chiffon material so it is breezy and cool to wear in summer. 

My floral crown adds to the peachy colours in the skirt and my Topshop chain necklace with my converse tone down the femininity of the overall look.

Does anyone else find shopping for maxi's difficult, or is it just me? Remember to comment and follow!

No comments:

Post a Comment