Monday 30 May 2016

Spring Outings

Crop Top: Topshop
Mom Jeans: Topshop
Belt: Miss Selfridge
Clutch: Miss Selfridge
Heels: New Look

If there is one thing I have been loving this Spring, it has to be my Topshop mom jeans. I picked these babies up in the Selfridges Topshop in Birmingham whilst I was visiting for the weekend and I have been obsessed with them ever since! The light blue wash gives any outfit a fresh springy feel and they are perfect for both day and night! 

This week I decided to take them out on the town for an evening and dress them up for a cool yet comfortable look. The high waisted fit meant I could pair them with my pretty tie back crop top for a little flash of flesh. I thought I would let the jeans and top do the talking and keep it simple with my accessories. I wore a simple black clutch, silver detailed black belt and my trusty black heels. Next I slicked my hair up into a high pony tail to show off the back detail on my top to add to the simple, classy feel. Mom jeans, you've done it again, I love you. 

What is your favourite thing to wear this Spring?



No comments:

Post a Comment