Monday 23 November 2015

New Favourite Nude Lipstick!



Tis the season for all the dark lip shades! I love choosing a dark red, plum, purple or berry lip to wear when wrapped up in my winter wardrobe. With one quick sweep across the lips your outfit looks instantly more stylish and put together, win! However my next go to shade for winter when I am feeling like toning down the drama on the lips has to be a nude! Nude lips look amazing combined with an everyday casual outfit, but can also look super chic in the evening with a shimmery smoky eye and a classic LBD! This year I have discovered my new favourite nude lipstick which I am quickly becoming obsessed with and I thought I would share with you.

The Kate Moss Collection by Rimmel London never fails in the lipstick department. The shades are beautiful, long lasting and are available at affordable prices (£5.49). This year the collection was extended with new nude shades for the Kate range and as soon as I seen the oh so pretty light peach and silver packaging I couldn't wait to try these out! These are available in five neutral shades to suit all skin tones but I picked up mine in the shade 43 which is a beautiful warm peachy nude. The formulation of these lipsticks is amazing. They are super soft and creamy with great pigmentation and are not drying on the lips whatsoever. This shade is great for tying together make-up looks and adding a little something extra to any quick and easy natural looks! I love wearing mine with shimmery bronze eye make-up and some natural contouring but I think this shade will go with so many different looks and skin tones. These lipsticks also have a lovely subtle vanilla scent which makes them even more luscious to apply! The only thing I would say is I wish these had shade names instead of numbers as I find them so much easier to remember. Although that definitely won't stop me from picking some more shades up asap as I am super impressed and will probably wear my shade 43 like crazy this winter! 

What is your favourite nude lipstick?

No comments:

Post a Comment