Sunday 16 August 2015

Press-On Pineapple Nails



Available from Primark

Staying summery has been a bit of a challenge this year as the UK has not experienced a lot of sun... boo. So although I have been swapping shorts for something a little warmer, I'm not giving up on summer that easy! I found these adorable press-on nails in the beauty section in Primark for just £1 and I think they are a quick and easy way of injecting some summer into your look when all you want to do is give up fast-forward to Autumn. 

For only £1 these are such a bargain. They are in the cutest pastel pink shade with detailed little pineapples on each nail. They come in various sizes so you can adjust them to fit your fingertips with a fruity finish. I wouldn't say these are the most amazing quality and they do fall off quite easily but for just £1 they have some super cute and quirky designs. I have already stocked up on some ice-cream and daisy nails for the remainder of August and I can't wait to wear them! These do come with a glue but if you want to try to get these to last a little longer you could try buy a separate nail glue from the drugstore as this will probably be better quality and will keep your nails in place. 

Have you tried Primark press-on nails yet?


No comments:

Post a Comment