Sunday 2 November 2014

Special Little Statements

Fedora: River Island
Tee-shirt: Zara
Leather Jacket: New Look
Satchel: Urban Outfitters
Skirt: Topshop
Boots: Liverpool Markets

There are so many different ways to make a statement with what you wear. A lot of the time it is great to wear something really special and keep the rest of your look simple so that all the attention is on that one statement piece. In this look, that would be my black and white Tee from Zara. I found this slick white shirt while I was browsing the shops on Fifth Avenue, New York City on my first trip to the "Big Apple". Not only did I love the Tee itself, but I thought it would be a lovely little memory of a day in the concrete jungle as it says "Fifth Avenue, NYC"on it. So even though I am back in Liverpool for my final year of University, I still have a little bit of the incredible city with me to make a "Special Little Statement".
For the rest of this outfit, I added a bit of edge with my acid wash skater skirt from Topshop and my leather jacket. As a stylish twist I added my fedora and a Rimmel red lip from the Kate Moss lipstick Collection in number 107 and let's face it, a big hat and a red lip never gets old. Am I right?

What is your Special Little Statement?


No comments:

Post a Comment