Tuesday 10 September 2013

Beauty Wish List













Today's post has been brought to you by aimlessly browsing online and a small bank balance. I really like reading Wish Lists as you sometimes can see something really special that you missed while doing your own browsing. Also, it makes you feel like your not alone when putting together your own mental wish list. I know you all do it!

First on the list is the Benefit World Famous Neutrals Eyeshadow Kit. I've tried this kit out before and it is just so good! The cream pots create a really nice crease less finish which is perfect for daytime wear, but can also be built up with the other shades for a night time smokey eye. I need this.

Every time I have a look at The Body Shop make-up, it's always this bronzer I get drawn to. It has such a lovely fine and smooth texture. The built in mirror and the really cute little compact also makes it a nice little handbag filler!

If you like a good beauty blog like me, the next item on the list will be no surprise! The Bourjois Colour Boost Lip Crayons have been a huge hit among the bloggers. I picked out this colour, Peach on the Beach (what a cute name) which is a beautiful peachy, pink. This made the list purely because I want to find out what all the fuss is about!

I've been on the hunt for a good high lighter and this Soap & Glory one gives a really nice natural glow with some light pink tones. Not to mention another cute little compact. I love my compacts!

I've been experimenting a bit with contouring lately and I thought the Real Techniques Setting Brush was the perfect size for a good contour brush. Plus it will go nicely with my Real Techniques collection.

What is on your Beauty Wish List?

No comments:

Post a Comment