Friday 2 August 2013

Stylespiration: Jade Thirlwall

 Jade Thirlwall from X Factor girl band, Little Mix has a wardrobe I've had my envious eye on. Her quirky, cute style is very similar to how I love to dress! With plenty of preppy collars, bows and dungarees her youthful look is perfect for some "stylespiration".
 Seen here wearing a Chanel inspired tweed short and blazer combo, the touches of pink and heels with socks keeps the outfit looking less "office" and more red carpet worthy.
 I absolutely love this outfit! It is 90's meets Minnie Mouse which is a combination I definitely like the sound of! Also Jade wouldn't be Jade without her braces, the simple and charming touch to basic denim shorts.
 Her spotty crop top and dungaree dress here are both available at New Look. Anyone recognise her shoes? Yep. They are Irregular Choice "Fairies in a Jar", my newest addition to my Irregular Choice collection. You can read my blog post on them and see pictures here. Nice choice Jade!
I love the touches of red in this look. The polka dot dungaree dress is also available at New Look. The oversized coat and trainers keeps the outfit casual while still, overall looking feminine.


There you have it! A few examples of why Little Mix's Jade Thirlwall gets a My Petite Closet seal of approval. I want your clothes Jade.

Who is your Stylespiration?

No comments:

Post a Comment