Monday 26 October 2015

One Preppy Autumn

Fedora: New Look
Jumper: Topshop
Skirt: Topshop
Boots: New Look

Now that it's starting to get a little chillier, I have been doing some shopping for my Autumn/Winter wardrobe. I grabbed a couple of essentials like a furry jacket, checked scarf and some new black boots, but I couldn't help putting my own preppy spin on a cute and cosy Autumnal look. I believe fashion is all about finding your own style and personal taste among the ever changing trends. Some trends you may love and that's great! But if there are some that just aren't for you, don't be afraid to bypass these and stick to what you do best. 

This Autumn, I kept a pinch of preppy light colours and teamed this thick Topshop jumper with a sweet pinstriped shirt from Miss Selfridge. If you know me you will know that I am a sucker for bows, and I loved this more subtle one on the side of my fedora from New Look. Finally, add a button down 70's inspired skirt, comfy tights, some heel boots and you got yourself an October worthy wardrobe. 

What is in your Autumn/Winter wardrobe this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment