Monday 17 February 2014

Green

Dress: New Look
Clutch: Primark

Green is not a colour I wear very often. But when I saw this dress with it's crisp, white collar (I love collars if you haven't already realised), feminine shape and pretty baroque style print, I knew I would be taking it home with me. This dress is from a label at New Look called Mila Loves London. The texture and quality of the dress is absolutely lovely and it also fits perfectly. So needless to say, so far, I am very impressed!

I also need to take this time to express my love and appreciation for this little clutch I found in Primark for just £10. It is an envelope style clutch with sequins in black and gold, as well as pink, turquoise, blue, white, black and gold beads and embellishments all over. Now doesn't that just sound dreamy? The sparkles makes it stand out, and the variation of all the different colours means it will match so many different outfits! Perfect!
To complete the look, I wore my Abigail's Party Irregular Choice heels and my YSL Rouge Volumpté Perle lipstick in 112 which is a gorgeous deep purple, I thought it tied the look together nicely.

What colour do you not wear very often?


No comments:

Post a Comment